Monday, July 18, 2011

Wild Thing

Xavier has become quite an adventurous little guy. He has figured out how to climb up on the couch and will do so all day. Today while I was making dinner I literally had to stop every minute to check on him to see what he was doing. He couldnt just play with the million toys he has, no, he has to run a muck on the couches. I finally put him up in the high chair and made him sit there so I could keep an eye on him. It doesnt stop with the couches. He loves to climb on our coffee table as well. Oh, and today he figured out how to move the gate and went in the front hall to get his shoes.

I have my hands full my friends.

1 comment:

  1. He was trying to escape to come be with his REAL mom. Me. lol

    ReplyDelete